The Portuguese airline will expand its network for the next summer season 2017, including some service resumptions.
TAP Portugal has announced the past days a number of new routes to be opened the next summer 2017, including a new route to North America, some cities in Europe and the network expansion of routes already operated by the airline:
• Lisbon – Toronto: starting next June 10th, operated by an Airbus A330-200, five times a week.
• Lisbon – Alicante: starting next June 10th, the new route to the Spanish leisure city will be operated on a daily basis, with ATR72.
• Lisbon – Bucharest: starting next July 2nd, the airline will restart this route (last time operated: March 2016) with 6 flights/week, with Airbus A319/A320.
• Lisbon – Budapest: starting next July 1st, it’ll be served 7 times/week, with Airbus A319.
• Lisbon – Las Palmas: starting next June 10th, the new route to the Spanish city in Canary Islands, will be served on a daily basis, with an Embraer E190.
• Lisbon – Stuttgart: starting next June 10th, the new route to the German city will be served 2 times/day, with an Embraer E190.
TAP Portugal has also announced expansion on the Manchester route (from 1 to 2 daily) and on the Moscow Domodedovo route (from 5 weekly to 7 weekly).