We are a team of young people, with a passion for aviation. In March 2016, Eric and Andrea had the idea to start this blog, to cover the most important news about the amazing world of aviation. We then expanded our team to become who we are now, by advertising through social media.
Currently, our diverse team is made up of six editors, and several contributors, from countries such as Australia, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, United Kingdom and the United States of America. We are always looking to grow our team, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re interested in joining us.
We post daily news reports on a variety of important and newsworthy topics, including aircraft orders and deliveries, new routes, incidents/accidents and other notable events. Also, look out for the occasional flight report, airshow review or selection of planespotting pictures!
Eric Monsen – Norway: Instagram
Luke Ashley – Australia: Instagram
Alexander Stahl – Germany: Instagram
Will Farrimond – United Kingdom – Editor: Instagram
- Clayton Ferguson – Australia: Instagram
- Christopher Ong – Singapore: Instagram
- Daan Hermans – The Netherlands: Instagram
- Harry Tudor – UK: Instagram
- Marco Blume – Germany: Website, Twitter
- Oliver Lesiecki – Switzerland: Website, Instagram
- Raff Brown – USA: Instagram
- Simeon Lüthi – Switzerland: Website, Instagram
- Vismay Bhadra – Australia: Instagram